Examples of applications: Balconies, patios, garages, storerooms, cellars, wet areas such as saunas, pools, shower areas and utility rooms.
This flooring can also be used in public settings such as standard shops and exhibition halls, storerooms, balcony projects, walkways, etc.
Here are some of the multifunctional properties offered by the product:
- Easy to lay – no fasteners.
- Adapts to the surface beneath – no need to smooth out any irregularities
- Can withstand high point loads
- Well-vented – allows the surface beneath to breathe
- Non-organic material (non-moisture-absorbing)
All floors within the System 2-floors have an interlocking system with integrated expansion capacity, which makes it easy to install our floors in environments with fluctuating temperatures. All floor tiles within the System 2-floors can also be combined, which allows you to devise your own individual look and functionality, e.g. an open pattern in certain places and solid in others.
Our floors are 100% recyclable as a raw material, again and again, and can ultimately be incinerated at district heating plants for heating our homes, with no environmentally-harmful emissions.