A unique flooring concept for areas with high demands.
* = limited stock
Solid Basic Black
BERGO SOLID™ flooring system is a strong, flexible and easy mounted ground protecting interlocking floor with high sustainability.
BERGO SOLID™ is made from strong plastic (HDPE), developed for the UN for emergency and conflict areas. The hexagonal design provides exceptionally strong locking in six directions and its flexibility and strength makes these ground protecting floor tiles perfect for store units, pavilions and even to build temporary roads where heavy vehicle can operate. Even when it comes to events, camping and as a protecting surface, BERGO SOLID™ flooring system is optimal to use.
Heavy duty floor.
Can be applied on all types of outdoor surfaces, even sand, soil, grass and ice.
Adapts to the subground and no preliminary work is needed.
Can resist very heavy loads and carries trucks, machines and cars.
Easy to install and move.
Time of installation/person: approx 100 m2/h
Warehouses and tents.
Outdoor events and concert venues.
Temporary parking lots, e.g. in connection with events.
Temporary roads that also allows heavy vehicles
(e.g. building/construction works).
As subfloor for sport arenas.
Protection of existing surfaces.
Events on ice.
Bergo Solid can be fixed to a soft substructure with ground anchors.
Bergo Multifix is a cleaning agent specially developed for cleaning of Bergo floors and works efficiently on surfaces in sports halls, outdoor sport courts, workshops, public environments, garages etc.
Bergo Multifix effectively dissolves greasy coatings containing oil, soot, grease and also handball adhesives.
1. Dosage: Mix 10 % (1 dl per liter) Bergo Multifix with water (preferably hot).
2. Apply the solution with, for example, a pressure sprayer/spray bottle and leave for 5 minutes before cleaning.
3. Clean the floor: Our cleaning tests on the Bergo floors, have shown that the best results are given with rotating brush (e.g. scrubber-drier with vacuuming or similar) with red rondell or high preassure cleaning. (Manual cleaning with a mop functions less well).
4. If you do not use a combi-scrubber-drier with wacuuming, immediately absorb the dirt water and rinse/dry with clean water.
1. Dosage: Mix 5 % (1/2 dl per liter) Bergo Multifix with water (preferably hot).
2. Clean the floor: Our cleaning tests on the Bergo floors have shown that the best results are given with rotating brush (scrubber-drier with vacuuming or similar) with red rondell or high preassure cleaning. (Manual cleaning with a mop or cloth functions less well).
3. If you do not use a combi-scrubber-drier with wacuuming, immediately absorb the dirt water and rinse/dry with clean water.
Bergo Multifix Cleaning agent, 5 liter
Art. No. 166783
pH-value: Approx 13,4 in concentrate, ca 11,7 in solution (2%)
Storage: Stored cool or at room temperature. Protect from frost. Storage stability in unbroken packaging is at least 2 years.
ADR: Class 8
SOLID flooring system assembled on different surfaces
A geotextile underneath protects the tiles from dirt on soft grounds like grass, sand or soil.
630 x 575 x 50 mm (LxBxH)
On soft surface: 5 ton/m²
On solid/hard surface: 600 ton/m²
-30 till +60 °C
Loading on a pallet, 1200 x 1000 x 150 mm:
• 84 pcs base tiles (22.68 m2)
• 1250 x 1135 x 1200 mm (Length x Width x Height)
• Weight pallet: 243 kg
• Double stack two pallets to a total height of 2400 mm
Loading 20ft container:
• 1280 pcs base tiles (345,6 m2)
• Weight container: 1280 pcs x 2,9 kg = 3712 kg + pallets
Loading i 40 ft container:
• 3024 pcs base tiles (816,48 m2)
• Weight container: 3024 pcs x 2,9 kg = 8770 kg + pallets
Back to top