Bergo Ultimate Plus™ can be used for most sports and is especially developed to handle the tougher sports such as Inline hockey, Roller skating etc.
The new flexible sport floor takes any game to a new level with its smart design and integrated lines. Less painting!
- It is important that all sports floors are tested and meet the European standard EN14877 for outdoor floors. Bergo Ultimate Plus™ fulfils ALL requirements and criteria. The floor also passes the tests for ”Rolling loads” (EN1569) and ”Impact resistance” (EN1517).
- With correct friction, slip resistance and shock absorption Bergo Ultimate Plus™ is approved and certified by FIBA. We are also proud of that Ultimate Plus™ also pass the important slip tests in wet, something that not many other floor tiles do.
- Bergo Ultimate Plus™ fulfil the requirements for floorings that are exposed to harsh weather, strong sunlight, rain, cold and ice.
- Bergo Ultimate Plus™ is developed to handle the tougher sports such as Inline hockey, Roller skating etc. and is an extremely load-resistant and a heavy-duty solution.
- Fast transformation and installation without tools on concrete, asphalt or any other hard surface. No chemicals or glue are needed during the installation.
- Smart accessories: integrated Line strips (50 mm) - less or no painting.
- Bergo Ultimate Plus™ comes with an integrated interlocking system with built in expansion solution - allows the floor to move freely.
- Bergo Ultimate Plus™ has sound absorbing characteristics and offers excellent drainage capability thanks to the perforated pattern and the underneath design. No puddles!
- Classified as tenniscourt by the International Tennis Federation (ITF) as ”fast”.
- Long lifetime - 15 years warranty.
- No micro plastics, emissions or migrating particles during use or production.
- 100% recyclable.
What is the difference between Ultimate PLUS™ and Ultimate™?
Ultimate PLUS™ has the same top surfuace as Ultimate™, but the underneath construction of Ultimate PLUS™ is made for heavy duty use, this makes it also heavier.
Ultimate Plus™ is certified by FIBA and passes the tests for ”Rolling loads” (EN1569) and ”Impact resistance” (EN1517).
Ultimate Plus™ is our strongest tile and our most prestigious product.
Want to read about Bergo Ultimate™? Go to Ultimate™ >>