- It is important that all sports floors are tested and meet the European standard EN14877 for outdoor floors and fulfils ALL requirements and criteria.
Bergo Ultimate™ also pass the important slip tests in wet, something that not many other floor tiles do.
- BERGO Ultimate™ fulfil the requirements for floorings that are exposed to harsh weather, strong sunlight, rain, cold and ice.
- Fast transformation and installation without tools on concrete, asphalt or any other hard surface. No chemicals or glue are needed during the installation.
- Smart accessories: integrated Line strips (50 mm) - less or no painting.
- Bergo Ultimate™ comes with an integrated interlocking system with built in expansion solution - allows the floor to move freely.
- BERGO has sound absorbing characteristics and offers excellent drainage capability thanks to the perforated pattern and the underneath design. No puddles!
- Classified as tenniscourt by the International Tennis Federation (ITF) as ”fast”.
- Long lifetime - 15 years warranty.
- No micro plastics, emissions or migrating particles during use or production.
- 100% recyclable.
What is the difference between Ultimate™ and Ultimate PLUS™?
Ultimate™ has the same top surface as Ultimate PLUS™, but the underneath construction of Ultimate PLUS™ is made for heavy duty use, this makes it also heavier.
Ultimate™ meet the European standard EN14877 for outdoor floors and fulfils ALL requirements and criteria. So does the Ultimate Plus™, but has additional certificates and is stronger. Go to Ultimate PLUS™ >>