Physical inactivity is now identified as the fourth leading risk factor for global mortality. Let's make a difference together!
• Offer alluring activity areas, always accessible.
• Creating meeting points around sport activities.
• Let the areas be accessable for everyone.
• Better results in school/work.
• Less illness – Gives energy.
• Less screentime – Focus on people.
• Increased self confidence.
• Psychological health – Happiness.
• 5 less not suffer from depression.
• 25 less have stomach ache and headache.
• 5 gets better school results.
100 more middle-ages adults:
• It will save 2 persons from diabetes-type 2.
• It will save 5 people from heart attack.
• It will save 15 people from high blood pressure.
The Swedish National Sports Confederation
Back to top