Sport activities unite people regardless of background or gender. Sporting has no need of language!
The process of integrating people from different backgrounds can be done in many ways. Different activities are arranged around the world - one is by sporting!
Accessible sporting areas:
• Get people integrated in the society.
• Refugees/immigrants – sporting has no need of language.
• Equality, where boys and girls can meet.
• Diversity – people come together from different backgrounds.
• Create a hangout for all ages – preventing crimes.
A major challenge in society are the growing health problems
among children and youngsters. Read more here...
We care about the future of our children,
that is why SUSTAINABILITY is one of our core values.
Read more here...
Physical inactivity is now identified as
the fourth leading risk factor for global mortality.
Let's make a difference together! Read more here...
Back to top