Inspiring surfaces where sporting unites people from different backgrounds and gender. Places where people integrate with society through sustainable solutions. Solutions that help people become healthier and happier. Today and for future generations!
...especially not children and youngsters. In the digital era with smartphones and tablets, we need to make it fun and alluring to practice sport activities.
54% of all municipalities in Sweden have not got a plan how to develop activity surfaces (according to The Swedish National Sports Confederation).
The process goes too slowly, and the problems become bigger every year.
Accessible and inspiring space for all, that encourages to sport and play.
• Attract children and young people to be more physically active and reduce screen focus.
• Letting children get in contact with other children.
• No need for booked training times.
• HEALTH: Better health and better school results.
• INTEGRATION: Contact with other cultures contributes to better integration.
• SOCIALIZATION: Interaction between girl and boy, young and old, different socio-economic backgrounds etc.
• HAPPINESS: Happier children, parents, school and community.
• LESS SCREEN TIME
A major challenge in society are the growing health problems
among children and youngsters. Read more here...
Sporting and activities unite and connect people regardless of background or gender.. Read more here...
We care about the future of our children,
that is why SUSTAINABILITY is one of our core values.
Read more here...
Physical inactivity is now identified as
the fourth leading risk factor for global mortality.
Let's make a difference together! Read more here...
Back to top